Class Teachers vacancy
We are looking for inspirational Class Teachers!
Are you keen to teach in a large, vibrant and energetic primary school?
Are you passionate about inclusion and equality of opportunity for all pupils?
Are you an outstanding teacher with a real passion for exciting teaching and learning?
We are looking for an inspirational teacher who will make a valuable contribution to our school community.
As a teacher at Crossley Hall Primary, we will offer you:
- Tailored CPD and opportunities to support career progression- whether you are newly qualified, a more experienced teacher and/or a potential future leader
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- A range of resources to further enhance your teaching and learning
- A straight talking yet supportive leadership team, with a great sense of humour!
What Ofsted say (May 2016):
- ‘Leaders are rightly proud of the inclusive culture they have created.’
- ‘In lessons, pupils show good attitudes to learning.’
- ‘Leaders have energised staff.’
- ‘The team demonstrates good capacity to lead further developments.’
The successful candidate will have met the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to a DBS check. Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be considered. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
For more information, and to arrange an (almost) essential visit to the school, please contact Danielle Clifford: email@example.com
or Telephone: 07805 449496
Closing Date: Friday 29th March 2019
Shortlisting: Monday 1st April 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 10th April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the ‘Apply Now’ button using the link below.