Report a Concern

At Crossley Hall Primary School, the Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs Canning.  In the absence of the Designated Safeguarding Lead, a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead will deal with child protection matters.  The Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads are Mrs Monnery, Miss Barstow or Mrs Hanif.  Posters of who to speak to if you have a concern can be found around school.  You can contact a Designated Safeguarding Lead to report a concern via the school office.  Alternatively, complete the report a concern form below.

PAY Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy CHPS

You can also report a concern here.

    Alternatively, if you are concerned about the safety or welfare of a child in the Bradford District, or believe that a child is at risk of immediate harm, these are the numbers that you can call for advice and to make a referral:

    • During office hours call Children’s Social Care Initial Contact Point – 01274 435600 – (8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday)
    • At all other times, Social Services Emergency Duty Team – 01274 431010
    • If you have reason to believe that a child is at immediate risk of harm, contact the police on 999

    In Bradford, safeguarding children is everybody’s business. Safeguarding Children means protecting children from physical, emotional or sexual abuse or neglect. It also means improving their life chances by supporting children to grow up to be confident, healthy and happy adults.

    If you are concerned that a child is being harmed you must not keep these concerns to yourself. Contact the numbers above to ensure that you speak to a suitable person who can listen to, and record your concerns and then take the appropriate action.

    Keeping children safe is everyone’s responsibility.